We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life for Older people

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dukinfield cheshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Night Life for Older people

My friend and I are 'mature ladies' who are coming to stay for a weekend later this month. We are young at heart and after going out for a nice meal we were wondering if there is any entertainment suitable for us in the town eg hotels or bars with music, artist or dancing etc. We don't want to end up in places full of youngsters. Thanks :-)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Life for Older people

Hello Ladies,

May i suggest a evening out at the Theatre on the promenade,Llandudno.

www.venuecymru.co.uk

dukinfield cheshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Life for Older people

Thank you Phil for your reply.I had already thought of that but Evita is on during our weekend and I have seen it. Someone has told me some of the bigger hotels on the front have entertainment and will admit non-residents so we may have to go for that.

cheshire & wales
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Life for Older people

there is nearly always entertainment on at the Grand Hotel and i think they admit non residents, also the 2 shearings hotels, the marine and the county (further down the prom) do a lot of entertainment, and i think the chatsworth, tyndale and kensington would be good bets - although i cannot vouch for how good it is - i have heard mixed reviews!! A few gins and it should be ok though! Consider ringing the tourist board they send out to all hotels who are registered with them a spreadsheet of whats on including evening entertainments, there might be something - i read through it the other day and was suprised at little things going on here and there - if you like clog dancing etc!!!! enjoy yourselves

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,937 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Life for Older people

T he London Hotel is a nice place to go for a drink and they have entertainment on some nights just check the board outside,The Kings head by the Tram station is also nice for a drink in front of a real fire .

TORII

England
Level Contributor
520 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Life for Older people

There is some 40's style entertainment at the Town Hall in Llandudno but think it may be in the afternoon - the Tourist Information in the library (opp M&S) will know.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,937 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night Life for Older people

I dont think there is any entertainment in the Town Hall untill the summer.

TORII

dukinfield cheshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Night Life for Older people

Many thanx to you all for your replies you have given me some good ideas which I will follow up.Here's to a good weekend-hope we don't need too much gin!(lol)

8. Re: Night Life for Older people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno
Recent Conversations