We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small hotel

Gtr Manchester
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
small hotel

Has anyone stayed at a small hotel they consider a little gem. Quiet, clean, comforatble. No entertainment required. Just stayed at the Rose Tor which suited me perfectly.. Would like to hear of any more to consider for my next visit.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,767 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: small hotel

I agree re the food, it's been consistently superb for 30 years you can't argue with that. It's just a shame they don't do the laterooms deals but it is slightly cheaper weekdays (Sun -Thurs) and some deals to be had in winter months.

12. Re: small hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno
Recent Conversations