We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Llandudno Hotels

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
6 posts
Save Topic
Llandudno Hotels

I am looking to visit Llandudno for a week this summer. We are looking for a decent quality hotel which serves evening meals and has sea views and parking. We would also like some evening entertainment if possible but this is not essential. We are looking for a hotel which is not too cheap but then again not too expensive either. Has anyone any suggestions.

Thanks

Rogerstone
Level Contributor
201 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Llandudno Hotels

No shortage of hotels fitting your description in Llandudno! I have stayed in many over the years and have no particular favourite - why don't you check out the reviews on this site which give more detail? Colleagues have stayed in the Can - y - Bae recently and were very pleased

tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g190724-Llandudno_Conw…

Lancashire
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Llandudno Hotels

Thank you for your reponse. I have looked at the Can-y-Bae but that doesn't seem to have a car park does it? I have also looked at the review for other hotels such as the Kensington, which I understand does have a large car park but I cannot believe how one hotel can receive such different reviews - it is as if there were two different hotels. I know that everyone's requirements are different but there is such a difference I don't know what to believe. Does anyone have any further comments on this hotel or any other ideas. Thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Llandudno Hotels

St George's hotel is really nice - on the front and I think it has a small car park. I haven't stayed there, but attended a wedding and was impressed as it's recently been done up. If you don't mind staying just outside Llandudno I've heard a lot of good things about Deganwy Quays.

4. Re: Llandudno Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2010, 06:19