We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish and Chips

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fish and Chips

As part of a sort break for my family, I want to include a visit to a good fish and chip restaurant for lunch. I know of Trembells(?) but wonder if anyone can suggest anywhere better as we would like something a bit special - but still fish and chips. I have read of a place called Enochs - any suggestions or information will be really appreciated

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,935 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fish and Chips

Enochs is not in LLandudno but LLandudno Juction ..

You could try here..

thebestof.co.uk/local/…24034

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fish and Chips

I agree with TORII's post - the best fish and chips in Llandudno are definitely at Fish Tram Chips on Old Road.

Edited: 11 May 2010, 14:54
liverpool
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fish and Chips

Thanks for your reply, I did notice that Enochs was a little out of LLandudno, but we dont mind a drive.

Tram Fish looks very small - would it suit a largish family? I think we have had a take away from there in previous years if it is the one that is opposite the cable car depot.

Thanks again for posting.

England
Level Contributor
520 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fish and Chips

The Galleon on the corner in Conwy is excellent with dining areas. Lovely to walk around the town too. Enochs is in Llandudno Junction and good but there isn't anything else to see.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,935 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fish and Chips

The Tram Fish is opposite the Tram station not the cable car station..I am sure if you call them regarding the size of your party they will tell you if they can acommodate a large group.

Tel: 01492 872673

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
516 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fish and Chips

We ate at Tribells and Orme View (take-away with outdoor tables on the west shore) but the best we felt was at a french restaurant/deli the name of which escapes me now. It was downtown, not far off the promenade. We are looking forward to trying some of the other places recommended here this summer!

Edited: 13 May 2010, 00:54
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
206 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fish and Chips

Try Barnacles , they do other dishes as well its a restaurant and they do takeaway, we found this gem when we were there for extravaganza weekend 2 weeks ago .inside is quite large so you should be ok with groups

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
206 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fish and Chips

Try Barnacles , they do other dishes as well its a restaurant and they do takeaway, we found this gem when we were there for extravaganza weekend 2 weeks ago .inside is quite large so you should be ok with groups

Wilmslow
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Fish and Chips

We went to Barnacles fish and chip restaurant last weekend after our friends recommended it. My husband had the braising steak, i had the gammon and my daughter had the vegetarian quorn sunday lunch. The service was quick and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I'd definately recommend it and we'll be returning next time we visit llandudno.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fish and Chips

must try harbour view in deganwy (thw one withthe big yellow fisherman outside)...fantastic fish & chips...big portions, well priced! yummmmm!!!

Get answers to your questions about Llandudno
Recent Conversations