We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Llandudno in February

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
132 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Llandudno in February

Decided on a last minute weekend away, I know most resorts are quiet this time of year but just wondered how quiet Llandudno would be? Have never been before. My requirements are just a nice walk around town during the day and a couple of drinks in the evening. Should I book??

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Llandudno in February

Check on the weather forecast for Llandudno for Saturday and Sunday and take a decision based on that. If it looks reasonable go for it.

Aberystwyth, United...
Destination Expert
for Aberystwyth
Level Contributor
651 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Llandudno in February

I'd say go for it, I go there in March every year. Although you will find the tram up the Great orme won't be open (starts in March), or the cable cars. You could do the scenic drive around the Orme. Otherwise you can still walk along the pier, or the prom, all the shops in town are open, pubs & restaurants too. You will also find you can get a good deal at some b&bs, we got a 3 nights for the price off 2 deal for March.

london
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Llandudno in February

I visit north Wales quite regularly, and Llandudno always seems quite busy, especially on a weekend ... it's a place that locals from miles around come to do their shopping etc so it's never "dead" unlike some places that rely completely on the tourist trade

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
132 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Llandudno in February

Thanks bag is packed!

5. Re: Llandudno in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno