We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Llandudno Extravaganza

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Llandudno Extravaganza

Hi all

As a local, it is years since I have been up town whilst the Exgravaganza is on. Yesterday me and hubby decided to walk up as the sun was shining. What a difference, the place has really expanded over the years!! The amount of different rides and the atmosphere was buzzing!! Had a nice pub lunch at the top of town, sitting outside and just soaking up the sun and the ambience. Well done to everyone who puts in so much effort to stage this annual event.

S S W

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,938 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Llandudno Extravaganza

What can only be described as one giant funfare !

wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Llandudno Extravaganza

Yes and less noise than trying to sit in our garden which is close to the Links roundabout!!!

We get the noise and pollution every week-end as our own local dodgem cars block up the roundabout, hooting horns, followed by the sirens of the emergency services trying to get through!!

I agree it is a giant funfair, but al least it boosts tourism for the town and gives the local kids something to look forward to!!

3. Re: Llandudno Extravaganza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno