We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cable Car rip-off

Wirral
Level Contributor
3 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Cable Car rip-off

Now i know that my husband and i were overcharged two pounds to ride the cable car i certainly will not be recommending it to any of my friends

Edited: 25 August 2011, 13:57
wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cable Car rip-off

Hi TrishWirral

Like Torri I am disgusted that as a tourist town who relies heavily on the season you feel you have been cheated by one of the attractions in our town!! It sounds to me that somone on the top of the Orme are chancing their arm by adding this £1 per person and probably clocking up a tidy sum throughout the day!! I hope you have complained strongly on the link that Torri has supplied you, I will also be bringing this to the attention of the tourist board tomorow and the Cable Car owners!!

S S W

Wirral
Level Contributor
3 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cable Car rip-off

Thank you, i know it was only a pound, but i felt like 14 pounds was a lot for us to pay for the return trip to begin with but if i had known i would have to pay a further pound just to come down the mountain on tickets we had already bought then i would have not bothered with the cable car ride.

I believe in fairness and if a price is advertised and you decide to ride the cable car based on that price then you have entered into a contract and they have broken it.

I am waiting to see if i get any sort of reponse from the owners/managers of the cable car ride with their explanation.

Edited: 25 August 2011, 20:36
3. Re: Cable Car rip-off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno