We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afternoon tea

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Afternoon tea

Sorry guys me again ... looking at a place to do afternoon tea one day when we come over next week but the places i have seen cost a fortune and i dont want to pay lots of money for a bit of tea, a scone and some sarnies dont want anything fancy but just somewhere that wont break the bank any recommendations would be so appreciated thank you all x m

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Afternoon tea

Badgers in the Victoria centre is a Victorian style team room with sensible prices. Maybe try there.

:-)

England
Level Contributor
520 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Afternoon tea

New tearooms opened in Llandudno called Characters on Llewelyn Avenue far end near Fat Cat http://charactersconwy.com

Edited: 06 July 2012, 20:17
Clacton-on-Sea...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Afternoon tea

Found this tearoom on a day trip to Llandudno & what a find. We were looking out for a salad and a good cup of coffee. As lovers of vintage china etc we were drawn to the window and were amazed at the brilliant decor and mix of furniture

The owners were extremely friendly and welcoming and the menu was perfect for what we wanted. Many times we have been disappointed by what some places think a salad should be, but not here. J ordered Stilton, Brie & Apple and I had the prawn & tuna.A freshly made mix of the best ingredients with a good range of dressings. Also first class coffee.Great atmosphere and comfortable but classy. Good prices too. On our list of places to go again.

Well done & good luck to Characters.

4. Re: Afternoon tea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno
Recent Conversations