We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Llandudno

Leeds
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Llandudno

I'm looking for a hotel in Llandudno which is suitable to take my 80 year old mum. I'm looking for one that is easily accessible as she uses a mobiility scooter. Evening entertainment would be a definite plus.

Colwyn Bay, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Llandudno

The West Shore caters specifically for disabled people so it will be easily accessible for someone in a scooter. I don't know if they do entertainment though and it's located in the "quiet" part of town so it's bit of way from the town centre (although the road into town is perfectly flat and it's in a part of town where there's no shortage of free, on-street parking).

livability.org.uk/service/…

The Merrion Hotel, which is located on the Promenade, close to most of the facilities in town, has a limited number of ground floor rooms specially modified for disable guests - merrion-hotel.com/llandudno-hotel-accommodat… - and I'm sure there will be more places offering something along these lines. The Merrion also offers evening entertainment. You'll probably find parking to be a bit of issue though.

Edited: 15 January 2013, 20:55
Mentioned in this post
Merrion Hotel
Merrion Hotel
362 Reviews
Llandudno, UK
Promenade
Promenade
3,256 Reviews
Llandudno, UK
Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Llandudno

Maybe look at the grand hotel, I'm pretty sure they have entertainment and is a large hotel so more than likely have lifts and disabled access rooms.

:-)

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,958 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Llandudno

Budget and dates would help us a bit more .

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
10 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Llandudno

Probably The Grand Hotel ticks most of the boxes as it is on the prom next to the Pier. It might be worth looking at ukbreakaways.com as they offer packages to this hotel that could work out cheaper than booking direct.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,958 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Llandudno

The Grand is not a hotel I would recommend and it comes very low down in the ratings ,read the reviews for yourself .

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g190724-d2692…

6. Re: Hotel in Llandudno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno