We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in llandudno

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
parking in llandudno

going to llandudno,friday 15th feb,staying at the grand hotel can anyone advise me where the nearest free parking is we will arrive friday lunchtime and want to leave the car parked until sunday morning,car will not be moved once parked any advise will be welcome

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: parking in llandudno

Hi, I would park on Abbey Road, which is a five minute walk away from the Grand. Everywhere closer has parking meters or time restrictions (I think).

Abbey Road is where we leave our car and you should find a space somewhere on a Friday lunchtime.

Hope this helps.

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking in llandudno

You could do as the poster above states, or you could park right outside the hotel, it is low season so until April parking is only about £2.00 per 24 hours which would set you back a whopping £4.00 for your stay and save you any walking at all.

You would need to remember to renew the ticket after 24 hours as that is the maximum you can purchase in one go.

Enjoy you stay in Llandudno

:-)

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,937 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking in llandudno

Good suggestion from Family-Parry ,I know I would prefer to have my car closer to me when staying in a town I am not familiar with .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking in llandudno

thanks for that,will probably pay the £4 for the convenience

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking in llandudno

I am staying at the Ambassador hotel from this Friday until the Sunday and like the poster above I will not be moving the car - any ideas?

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,937 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parking in llandudno

cmo6949

Any ideas for what ?

Colwyn Bay, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: parking in llandudno

The Ambassador has a small car park for guests but you have to pre-book and pay to use it, however as it is small you might be too late by now to get a space. Your other realistic option is to park on the Promenade in front of the hotel and buy a Pay & Display ticket each day. I've got a feeling that parking on the Prom is cheaper than on the Ambassador's car park but you have the inconvenience of having to pop out in the morning to feed the meter and you'll need to make sure you have a supply of pound coins. There is free on-street parking available in town but not close to the Ambassador.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: parking in llandudno

going to llandudno tuesday 10th september-friday 13th september,,staying in the grand..where is the cheapest to park but need to move car daily for sightseeing

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,937 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: parking in llandudno

Read above posts regarding parking opposite the Grand.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,937 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: parking in llandudno

Read above posts regarding parking opposite the Grand.

Get answers to your questions about Llandudno
Recent Conversations