We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Economic hostels in Ipswich

Which Ipswich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Economic hostels in Ipswich

Dear friends ,

I am contacting in order to get some information to my situation.

I will start studying in UCS this year and I will need to rent a room in Ipswich for 1 week to search there for a house to rent.

I would like to know if there are any economic hostels in Ipswich with rooms until £25 per night.

Thanks for the help.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,458 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Economic hostels in Ipswich

The only hostel I know is the YMCA on Norwich Road and I wouldn't recommend that. If you can raise your price just a little the Bridge Guest House, 4-6 Ancaster Road (five minutes walk from the station) has single en-suites for £29 per night.

www.bedandbreakfastsearcher.co.uk/detail.asp…

That would be much nicer than a hostel. You could also ask them if they would offer a discount per night if you stay a full week.

There are several reasonably priced hotels and B&Bs in Ipswich if you look on booking.com or other booking sites for the dates you want.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
563 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Economic hostels in Ipswich

www.bedandbreakfast-directory.co.uk/info.asp…

try jacks cafe. its not great but in your price range

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
563 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Economic hostels in Ipswich

or the golden lion hotel

tel. 01473 210334

4. Re: Economic hostels in Ipswich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 11:15