We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap family room !

Which Poole hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N Yorks
9 posts
Save Topic
cheap family room !

Hello,

we are attending a wedding and are travelling from Cumbria we need a hotel room for 2 adults and 2 children ( aged 3 & 8 ) in mid july all we have come up with on a budgte is travel lodge premier inn and holiday inn - any ideas ??

the wedding invite suggested Sandbanks ! ! ! nearly dies when they quoted me

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,732 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap family room !

Anything wrong with the premier inn and holiday inn?

I stayed at the premier inn a few years back and it was a great base to stay. Plenty of parking, cheap, clean and cheerful, it ticked all the boxes for a family of four who didn't want to spend much time at the hotel.

I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express hotels and the advantage here is the buffet breakfast which is included in the rate and which the kids seemed to like.

I know what you mean about the prices at Sandbanks, lol!

N Yorks
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap family room !

no nothing wrong at all - only have never stayed in one before - or any hotel with the kids ! I think Holiday inn is a preference - with the breakfast - we wont even be in the hotel long arriving late fri then at wedding all day sat and home suinday ! just wasnt sure if there were any other obvious ones I had missed - living in a rural area we have very few chain hotels, and I didnt really know wh they night be ! Thank you for your reply

Poole
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap family room !

Hello!

I have sent you an e-mail bump2. If you can let me know the dates you need accommodation for and your budget I will see what I can do to help! Sorry to hear our rates proving too high at Sandbanks. We try to pack quite a lot into your stay during the summer months, including children's entertainment, family evening entertainment, choice of restaurants, watersports academy etc. that the budget hotels cannot offer, and of course we are situated right alongside the beach itself.

Since we are just down the road from your venue at Compton Acres however Sandbanks would be ideally situated for your needs. I might be able to work something out for you if you want to contact me direct.

Best wishes

Sandbanks Hotel

General Manager

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap family room !

the premier inns are good value

the one on main road into poole has great views

5. Re: cheap family room !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Poole