We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone please tell me if it's still there

England
Level Contributor
81 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone please tell me if it's still there

I haven't been to Taunton in a while but there was a lovely shop in the town centre which sold all kinds of foods, sweets, and had a wonderful bakery - there was a restaurant upstairs - can anyone please let me know if it's still there ?

Many thanks

Somerset UK
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone please tell me if it's still there

You're probably thinking of the County Stores and yes it's still here. You don't say when you were there last but the only thing that's changed in the last few years has been the coffee bar in the basement. It's still a coffee bar but they've changed the layout a bit.

Surprise, surprise it's even got a website!!

www.thecountystores.com

England
Level Contributor
81 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone please tell me if it's still there

Many thanks for your reply Walt R and for the website address - much appreciated. - Merry Christmas.

3. Re: Can anyone please tell me if it's still there

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Taunton
Recent Conversations