We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Which Skegness hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
worcestershire
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Can anyone tell me what this holiday centre is like compared to Southview Leisure Park and also can they recommend a good pitch/pitches.

thanks

Derby, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

A great site,I came as a kid 20+ years ago and now I come with my kids! Chippy could do with someone who loves their job as you could make a killing if the food was better! Caravans are always clean and staff always helpful! Highly recommend to anyone!

worcestershire
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Thank you for your reply, we are booking for July.

Derby, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Oooh good,hope you enjoy! We've come home today and will be booking againnext year! Once you've been and hopefully enjoyed then next year you can request same caravan/pitch! Would you let me know your outcome once your back? Have fun!!!

worcestershire
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Holiday park brilliant, very clean, facilities excellent and location ideal as easy to walk in to town centre and beach. unfortunately both my son and myself were ill so didnt use many of the facilities on offer. Will definitely go back there next year.

Derby, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

So glad you enjoyed it and sorry to hear you we're poorly! Never know mite be their same week next year! X

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Know what you mean about the chippy. The bloke in there was reading his newspaper so I had to attract his attention to get served!

Chips weren't that warm & the pie was dry!

Gainsborough...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Have visited twice a year for last few years, one of the best run sites we've been to.Look foreward to visiting again soon. Only thing that could be improved is the food on site, luckily we mainly selfcater but it would be nice to have decent fish & chip and the occasional good meal!

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

Just got back from an easter break - loved it and judging by the amount of folks eating in the restaurant the food can't be that bad....also my 3 companions thoroughly enjoyed their fish and chip supper from the on site chippie - maybe things have improved.

9. Re: Richmond holiday centre - skegness

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Skegness
Recent Conversations