We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly pubs

NORTH LINCS
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Family friendly pubs

Hi we are coming to skegness on 14th april, i will be bringing my 3 and 6 yr old daughters and my 9yr old niece, i was just wanting to know if and where there are any kid friendly bars with maybe a kids disco n live tribute acts etc where i can take them for a couple of hours in the evening? Many thanks.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
143 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family friendly pubs

I think the Lumley are a child friendly pub and I believe they have acts on. There on Facebook if you want to contact them direct to make sure

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family friendly pubs

Hi sassi - would not really recomend many in the town center as such not knocking them but most are more for adults and kids get bored - the ones in skeg i would go to are -

The Sun Castle which on the front has a kids play area and has nightly kids entertainment in the season. The seaview on North Parade has a kids room with a few slots but no real entertainment lovely pub though!

You can also get a drink in the bowling alley under the Pier

If you get the bus up to Butlins there are some good pubs up there the buses run every 15mins (which is what we normally do)

1. Cheers - Has a slots at the front and has kids karaoke upstairs in the season

2. Summerlands - has a massive kids room which has nighly kids disco , games , slots etc (we love this but it is very 1970's seaside entertainment - so not to everyone's taste)

3. Look Out - has a massive kids room and usually have kids entertainment - magic , disco , fun and games also have a big bingo night for £100+ houses (very popular). Trampolines and Arcade outside and next to beach

4. Beachcomber - has kids karaoke most nights until 9pm ish and arcade inside

5. Boat House - lets kids in - i love it because you can see the sea but kids get a bit bored - but lovely pub.

will stress if you go off season the kids entertainment may not be on.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
282 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family friendly pubs

hi

been going to skeg for years love the place try the ship it has a massive family room always something going off

wendy

4. Re: Family friendly pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 00:15