We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Losehill House Wedding"

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
126 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Losehill House Wedding"

Im thinking of getting married at losehill next year. can anybody tell me what ther weddings are like?

2 replies to this topic
Southport UK
Level Contributor
933 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Losehill House Wedding"

Do you mean this place? www.losehillhouse.co.uk/

If so it's in Hope in Derbyshire.

Gibel

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
332 posts
1,019 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Losehill House Wedding"

We got married there in February and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Ours was a very small affair, just 9 of us, in the private dining room but the staff could not do enough for us. They bent over backwards to ensure our special day went without hitch and there was nothing that was too much trouble,

Our day was very, very special indeed - yes I know everyone's wedding day is but I firmly believe it was the way they looked after us that added to it. The snow started to fall as we said our vows - magical!

In the evening we all trouped out into he hot tub in the snow!

The next morning half the staff could not get to work as the lane was under a couple of foot of snow but those who were there were effortlessly switching roles, one moment the manager would be serving breakfasts in the dining room then the next he was out digging a customers car out of the snow!

I cannot praise them enough.

Reply to: Losehill House Wedding"
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted