We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Commuting in Slough

Which Slough hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Commuting in Slough

Hi there,

It is the first time that I post in this forum and what I would like to know is whether there is a bus connecting Slough rail station and Sefton Park (Stoke Poges).

I have done a long research through internet and am straggling to find a way to get there but I couldn t find anything. The only solution that was proposed through a journey planer is to walk for 1h and 7 min (!!!!!!) to my destination.There must be an easier way,right?!!

Please help me out!!

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Aliki

London
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Commuting in Slough

Not sure what internet searches you are doing, the Arriva 353 bus service runs from Slough bus station to the Six bells in Stoke Poges. Sefton Park is just over the road.

arrivabus.co.uk/uploadedfiles/Services/South…

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Commuting in Slough

Hi Aliki,

If you're not familiar with Slough,come out of the train station,do a right for a very short while,cross over the road,and there is the bus station.The roof looks abit like something out of a sci fi film!!!Can't miss it......

Southampton, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Commuting in Slough

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

It seems that Slough has good bus service but the travel information is not easily accessible. If you cannot search through a planner then you need to search on the map every single stop of every single bus.

I have now found this site:

www.travelinesoutheast.org.uk, which I think is very useful

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Commuting in Slough

There's a frequent service between Slough and Wexham Park hospital - which is probably walkable for you if the infrequent 353's times don't suit.

5. Re: Commuting in Slough

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Slough