We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

Hi Guys,

We're staying near Cayton Bay from 2nd - 5th November and was wondering if there were any big bonfires with fireworks in the nearby area?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

The rugby club in Filey in Filey usually have one, but don't know any details, sorry.

C

x

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

Thanks-I'll google to see if I can find out more details

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

Hi We are stopping at the same site on the same weekend did you see anything for the rugby club? Thanks in advance

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

I did see a sign up this weekend, but it was advertised for the 10th November, sorry :(

C

x

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

I googled it a while ago and it was saying Sat 3rd so we were quite looking forward to that and then this week i noticed it was advertised for Sat 10th :(

Think we might be going to the one in Brid now...

York, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

We are staying on the same weekend too. This website has details of a Lions Club bonfire in Scarborough. I expect Cayton village will keep their display unadvertised to keep us tourists away! Cant hide fireworks tho, just watch the skies! :)

…discoveryorkshirecoast.com/thedms.aspx…

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

Does anybody know if the beach bonfire in scarbrough Is tonight

Scarborough...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

Probably left it a bit late now but there's a good bonfire at the McCain playing fields in Cayton. Starts at 7pm.

Theres also the Lions bonfire at weapponess in Scarborough that's garunteed to be good.

9. Re: Bonfire Night near Cayton Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough