We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what's peasholme park like?

Which Scarborough hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
what's peasholme park like?

I've never been to peasholme park and would like some information please, many thanx

oby
Nr Edinburgh
Level Contributor
141 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: what's peasholme park like?

Well having walked round just last night, its exactly the same as when I first went 40 years ago! Beautiful flower beds, the putting looked immaculate. Plenty seats, boats available and I believe the naval warfare is still on on a Monday. Brought back fabulous memories over the years from me as a little girl to taking my own kids as wee ones (oldest now 15). There are some things in life that should just stay the same and this is one of them!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,705 posts
1,729 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: what's peasholme park like?

We went for the first time last year.

Luckily there was a band playing which we enjoyed listening to and had a little picninc before we hit the beach.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: what's peasholme park like?

Think we all love Peasholme then! Just to agree with all previous comments - 45 years ago a day trip to Scarborough was an enormous event, and ALWAYS included a walk round Peasholme. 20 years ago I took my nephews to watch the battle and go for a row. 10 years ago my daughter was introduced to the park and still loves it. A veritable institution! Do try to see the battle, which was featured on TV only a couple of weeks ago!

14. Re: what's peasholme park like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough