We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Battle proms August 2nd 2014

Which Newbury hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Battle proms August 2nd 2014

My husband and I are going to the Battle proms and staying in a hotel in Newbury on the Saturday. Is anyone interested in sharing a taxi for the return trip?

Sonia

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
11 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Battle proms August 2nd 2014

I have a ticket and was wondering how I was going to get there and back. Do you still want to share a taxi?

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Battle proms August 2nd 2014

Hi,

We are staying at the Queens Hotel in Market Place Newbury. We have booked a taxi to go from the hotel to Highclere castle at 4pm, returning just after 10pm. The cost is about £35. If these arrangements are OK with you and you want to share the cost, that would be fine. Can you confirm it is just 1 or 2 people.

Sonia

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
11 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Battle proms August 2nd 2014

Thanks so much. I am by myself, so one person. Times are fine. Will be in touch more later. Nina

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Battle proms August 2nd 2014

That is great.

Can contact by personal e-mail or phone if you prefer.

Sonia

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Battle proms August 2nd 2014

Hi Nina,

Got your reply saying you would be in our hotel reception before 4pm and giving your e-mail address. This message seems to have been deleted by mistake so don't have your e-mail address.

So just confirming that we will be in our hotel reception from about 3.50pm. Hope you can make it by then as well.

Presuming you will be able to negotiate the extra journey with the taxi.

Look forward to meeting you.

Sonia Parry

6. Re: Battle proms August 2nd 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 17:15