We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luton /London accommodation help

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Luton /London accommodation help

Hi Just looking for a few suggestions of where to stay maybe midway between Luton and London with easy access to the city. Will be travelling with 2 kids, ages 14 and 11. Thanks in advance

Luton, UK
Level Contributor
380 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luton /London accommodation help

There are a number of options here, depending upon what you are looking to do and the reason for the stay. The train beween Luton and London St. Pancras is only 35 minutes so you are close to both venues. If you want to be in between then look at areas such as St Albans, Harpenden and Radlett which are all on the train lines

It will also depend on your budget as to the types of hotel to look at

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luton /London accommodation help

I'm an active senior woman, traveling solo by train/coach. Am looking for ideas on where to stay for a few days within easy access to Luton for an 11 am flight. I prefer B&B's and am on a tight budget. I'm not interested in noisy night life but would like some areas of historical interest and good walking.

3. Re: Luton /London accommodation help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 02:16