We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luton check-out

estonia
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Luton check-out

Hello,

How long would it usually take to get out from Luton airport in case you have to wait for luggage as well?

I'd like to purchase advance a coach ticket to National Express, but not sure how long I should leave time between plane arrival and bus departure.

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luton check-out

About one and a half hours.

estonia
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Luton check-out

Thank you!

I was afraid that 50 minutes can be not enough...

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luton check-out

Where are you headed? You can buy tickets on the day, not always at higher cost, so there may be no point in booking ahead.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,245 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luton check-out

Getting through Luton can be so variable. Some days almost straight to the Immigration desks and others queuing half way down the corridor. Same with the luggage. Seems to come out quicker nowadays but I've waited there for the best part of an hour.

If you have pre-booked I think National Express will let you on an earlier coach if there is space.

5. Re: Luton check-out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 08:22