We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luton airport

mutchy
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Luton airport

Does anyone know if you can take cigarettes from Luton to turkey if so how much are they ?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,711 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luton airport

What does you question have to do with traveling with disabilities ?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luton airport

Hi mutchy,

Because your topic was initially misplaced in the Traveling with Disabilities forum, we have moved it here, to the Luton forum where those you are familiar with prices at the airport will be able to help you.

Good luck with your research!

TA_Louise

luton
Destination Expert
for Luton
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luton airport

think you can buy as many as you want mutchy but turkey may only allow you 200 duty free

last time i flew to switzerland it was around £80 for 1000 emabassy but the swiss customs did me for duty

tony

Rainham, Essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luton airport

I'm assuming you are asking the question as depending on your destination you cannot always buy cigs at the airport. As Turkey is outside of the EU you can buy them but the limit is 200 per person or you will be liable for duty.

Hope that helps.

Rainham, Essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luton airport

I'm assuming you are asking the question as depending on your destination you cannot always buy cigs at the airport. As Turkey is outside of the EU you can buy them but the limit is 200 per person or you will be liable for duty.

They will be about £50 for 200. If you are not particular about your brand it is still probably cheaper to buy them in Turkey.

Hope that helps.

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luton airport

Just travelled to Prague & back for a few days from Luton Airport.

The number of passengers travelling has completely outgrown the capabilities of this airport. Queues were awful. We had, thankfully, already checked in on line, but going through pasport control & x-ray machines, we queued for ages. Luckily we had plenty of time, but it still felt stressful. I can't imagine how they will cope with the added volume of passengers for the Olympics. I would not travel from Luton again from choice as it was such an unpleasant experience.

7. Re: Luton airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:17