We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter schedule for Ryanair

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Winter schedule for Ryanair

Any one know when the next scheduled flights for Luton to Gran canaria will be on sale every time I ring the help like the stupid woman hangs up on me x

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter schedule for Ryanair

I've got some bad news for you...

I am not someone in the know, but it looks like Ryanair will not be flying to Gran Canaria from Luton this winter... They are already selling seats on other routes for the winter time, including Lanzorote, so I suspect they will not be operating it, as Gran Canaria should be on-sale by now.

If I was you, I would look at booking it with another airline from the airport or another airport you don't mind flying from. The longer you hold out waiting for the route to appear the high prices will get on routes that are definitely operating to Gran Canaria...

It looks like Ryanair might be reducing capacity to the Canary Islands as they are only flying three times a week from Stansted which is their main UK base, and sure this operated daily last year and twice weekly from Luton.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter schedule for Ryanair

Just had a look and flights to Gran Canaria are a bit sparse from Luton this winter...

It seems Thomson is your only choice, and they only operate on a Saturday.

***OTHER OPTIONS***

Stansted

Ryanair - Tues, Thurs & Sat

Thomson - Mon

Gatwick

easyJet - Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat

Thomson - Mon, Thurs & Sat

(Monarch not operating this winter)

Birmingham

Monarch - Mon & Thurs

Ryanair - Tues

Thomson - Mon

3. Re: Winter schedule for Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:16