We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport early hours

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Airport early hours

Have an early flight from Luton airport leaving at 6 am.

Plan to get there early enough etc around 4am

Question....are there any eateries open that early??

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport early hours

Nearly all the eateries at the airport will be open by 4am.

As Ryanair, easyJet and Monarch all have their aircraft based at the airport, their first flights of the day leave between 6am and 7am. It is the busiest time of day for the airport and 30-40 aircraft are leaving during this period.

Also factor in Security as it can be a little slow at that time of morning and is now approaching peak season. Should however take no more than 20 mins to clear, max.

There is a reasonable selection in the departure lounge, I usually head to Starbucks or Pret A Manger, as same prices as the high street.

Here is a link to all the eateries from the airports website and click of the individual companies for their opening hours...

Eateries before Security - london-luton.co.uk/en/…bar-des-voyageurs.html

Eateries after Security - london-luton.co.uk/en/…bar-10.html

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport early hours

Hi and thank you.

I did a lot of investigating after posting and did indeed find that information

Cheers and happy I can have some food before flight

3. Re: Airport early hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:15