We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neaversons

Halifax
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Neaversons

Hi there,

Anyone else can't understand the hype about Neaversons or am I the only one..?

I also have to say that I was shocked with the attitude of one of the owners, the female, when the first bad review appeared on this website. She was ridiculously excessive, sounding as if she was telling off the customer for daring to say anything negative about HER beloved business publicly. This has now being taken of the website - probably reported..enough to stuck in my mind and form not really good impression.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neaversons

I completely agree with your review and opinion. You will have read my review (Farah M) relating to the dreadful and downright rude/insulting behaviour by the owner. What also is appalling is the deliberate lies and misrepresentation by the management response to my review claiming we were rude and had pushed. Members of staff - my father is 80 and fragile following a major heart attack, my mother is 69 and I'm a professional woman my 40s - we were so outraged by the lies that I've complained to trip adviser.

I'm an advocate of independent businesses but small so disgusted through treatment and subsequent lies by the owner that I feel she should be exposed in the local press.

In addition, another individual wrote a poor review which was removed so we are not alone in corroborating poor treatment and behaviour by this aggressive and dishonest owner.

2. Re: Neaversons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 17:05
3. Re: Neaversons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Huddersfield
Recent Conversations