We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurotunnel Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
531 posts
Save Topic
Eurotunnel Hotel

Can anyone tell me which is the nearest Hotel to the Eurotunnel at Maidstone.

I have to come too far to catch an early morning eurtunnel train on the same day and would prefer coming the evening before and getting up early near the Euro tunnel.

I do however need the NEAREST hotel to make the best time in the morning.

Thanks

The Leas Promenade
Historic Walking Areas
Folkestone Harbour Arm
Historic Walking Areas, Lighthouses, Piers & Boardwalks
Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eurotunnel Hotel

Hi Beaneyboy

I'm sure it's a typo above but please head towards Folkestone and not Maidstone for Eurotunnel!

The Folkestone Hotels map on TripAdvisor would suggest the two to choose between are the Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel and the Premier Inn Folkestone Channel Tunnel.

These are both just off the M20 by the Channel Tunnel (the HIE is off Junction 12 and the PI is off Junction 13). If you'd prefer a B&B then using the B&B view there is one nearby called Crete Down.

2. Re: Eurotunnel Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:18