We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pubs and restaurants in dunoon

Level Contributor
364 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
pubs and restaurants in dunoon

me and my girlfriend are going to dunoon soon for the weekend and as we havent been before can anyone tell us any nice seafood or any other restaurants and pubs to go to

Alpha Centauri
Level Contributor
785 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pubs and restaurants in dunoon

Hi! Dunoon has a decent selection: I really enjoyed the Indian restaurant across from the Quay at the harbour. My mouth waters recalling the confetti-coloured basmati rice and the side of browned onions, mmm... There's an American-ish pub called Route 66, down the high street that has good burgers and live music on Thursday nites, don't know about the weekend. Sorry, I never found any fresh seafood, everything I ate was OK but previously frozen. I used to wonder where all the fresh seafood was-I can see the fishing boats!-but I was told it all goes to Spain. Sad. Have a great weekend! --Sandy

2. Re: pubs and restaurants in dunoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 09:24
Get answers to your questions about Dunoon
Recent Conversations
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now