We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis/minibus to Chepstow races

Which Chepstow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis/minibus to Chepstow races

Hello looking at coming down and staying in Tintern for a weekend in December and going to Chepstow races, How difficult will it be to arrange for taxis or a minbus for around 12/14 couples to and from the course.

Any Help really appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis/minibus to Chepstow races

I can't help with taxi/minbus booking but normally on race day there is a shuttle bus from the train station to the racecourse and return afterwards, it costs £3 return.

Chepstow, United...
Level Contributor
565 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis/minibus to Chepstow races

There are quite a few taxi firms in/around Chepstow - This is one that I see around the area quite a lot:

http://www.chepstowtaxis.co.uk/

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis/minibus to Chepstow races

I second Mand R taxis - I used them several times when I had my leg in a plaster and had to go for physio - always there for me when they said they would be! Also, my 86yr old Step mother uses them all the time!

Taxis from the station to the Racecourse will be about 10 mins so quite quick! If you decide to go on the bus I would book a taxi back as it will be really busy leaving the races!

Reply to: Taxis/minibus to Chepstow races
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chepstow