We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel close to Eastgate Centre?

Which Basildon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel close to Eastgate Centre?

I would like tro know what hotel there is that is close to the Eastgate Centre? I f I understood things correctly the Eastgate Centre, is also close to the train station?

Thanks in advance!

Anna

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel close to Eastgate Centre?

Eastgate is a shopping centre in the middle of Basildon Town Centre. Unfortunately, the hotels in the Basildon area are situated to the north of the town in an area known as Festival Park which can only be accessed by bus or car. There you will find chains such as Holiday Inn, Travelodge and Premier Travel Inn and another hotel called the Campanile. The station is near the Eastgate Centre, as you exit the station, the Centre is to your right. You can either cross over the main road at the traffic lights or use the underpass.

2. Re: Best hotel close to Eastgate Centre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Basildon