We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
182 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation

Could anyone please tell me the best way to get from Hetahrow aiport in a saturday morning to Worthing? And the cost for two peole , we will have 3 suitcases.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation

Train! Taxi will be a good 90 quid at least, and the bus will take hours. Look on www.nationalrail.co.uk for journeys and prices :)

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation

Underground to London Victoria (Piccadilly to Hammersmith then District Line) then train to Worthing.

Another option might be National Express Coach to Gatwick Airport and train from there.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
182 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation

Thank you, i just checked the train website, much cheaper, i just wasn't sure with luggage how well a train would work out/

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
182 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation

What is the underground to victoria , is that some train or subway we can pick up right at heathrow after we get off plane? Thanks everyone for your help. I have never been to England before.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation

The Underground or "tube" is like your subway and you will need to get on the Piccadilly Line and it will take you from Heathrow to Victoria

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,044 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation

Another way to do it would be to take the hourly National Express coach from Heathrow to Brighton. The journey would take about two-and-a-half hours and cost £26 per person. You don't need to book in advance, you can buy a ticket from the National Express ticket office when you arrive at Heathrow - there's one in the Central Bus Station (if you arrive at Terminal 1 or 3; this is also where the coach will leave from) or in the Arrivals area in Terminals 4 or 5. Alight at Pool Valley Coach Station, which is the last stop.

From Brighton there are frequent and regular buses to Worthing on route 700, which stops just outside the coach station - the coach driver will be able to point the stop out to you. Just pay the driver - sorry I don't have the fare for that but it will only be a few pounds.

7. Re: Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2016, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Worthing