We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weybridge to London?

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Weybridge to London?

Hi I will be staying in weybridge for a few days, but I also want to ask about how to get from Weybridge to London via public transportation?

Any info would help :)

4 replies to this topic
U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,153 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weybridge to London?

Trains from Weybridge to Waterloo Station in London take under 30 minutes for a fast train.

See the South West trains site for more info. Type Waterloo as your destination, as that is the terminus in London.

…southwesttrains.co.uk/combinedmatrix.aspx…

Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weybridge to London?

www.nationalrail.co.uk

If you play with the journey planner at the above website, I think you'll find 4 direct trains per hour into London Waterloo station, taking between 30 and 40 minutes.

Weybridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Weybridge to London?

I great should have a Oyster card at Weybridge, it's cheaper to travel London everyday. Include Walton, Staines, Woking, Guildford, Easher, Dorking and Espom.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,894 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weybridge to London?

If you depart after 09.30 Monday-Friday, or any time Saturday and Sunday, you can buy a one-day travelcard which gives you a same-day return journey from Weybridge into London and unlimited Underground, bus and rail travel within London.

Surely the people you will be staying with know this?

Reply to: Weybridge to London?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Weybridge
Recent Conversations