We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunday shopping?

Nottingham
5 posts
Save Topic
sunday shopping?

do most shops open on a Sunday in Knutsford?

Also can anyone recommend a restaurant for good pasta or roast dinner that will not be booked up for this Saturday night?

Thanks

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunday shopping?

I think you may already have visited Knutsford but no not many shops open on Sunday unfortunately. There are a few knick knacky shops selling gifts/art etc open, coffee bars will be open. Its a shame not more open on a sunday as there are many visitors from Tatton Park.

Good places for food are Knutsford Wine Bar(varied menu), Est Est Est (the original 1st Est), lots of pizza pasta Zizzi, Piccolino, Pizza express, Portofino and new Via Via.

There is a website for Knutsford but not updated regularly enough.

virtualknutsford.co.uk

Hope this helps if not too late!

Nottingham
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sunday shopping?

Thanks for posting, but yes I was there last weekend, its a lot smaller than I anticipated it being, but we managed to get a decent dinner at Pizza express (very freindly staff)and I went for a lovelly run around the villages in the area to keep myself busy -rather than shopping! So better for my health and wallet!

3. Re: sunday shopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Knutsford
Recent Conversations
More Knutsford Topics