We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping at T in the Park

Which Kinross hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fife
4 posts
Save Topic
Camping at T in the Park

We are thinking about taking a camper van to T In The Park Would appriciate it if anybody could tell me if there is a site for camper vans.

Regards

Dihamio

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,407 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping at T in the Park

There is indeed. You need to buy not only a weekend ticket for yourself, but also a campervan ticket, which will go on sale in the near future.

Register with Ticketmaster so you get notified when they go on sale, or keep an eye on the website.

http://www.tinthepark.com/

Fife
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping at T in the Park

Thanks for that.... already have weekend passes but gonna register with ticketmaster to be notified when passes go on sale.

Thanks again.

Dihaniio.

birmingham
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping at T in the Park

hi got t tickets but no campa van ticket ive been on ticketmasters site 4 months & they havnt emailed me 2 say they av come on sale,but aparantly they r sold out gutted paid loads last year to a tout 4 a van ticket let me no if u hear any thing

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,407 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camping at T in the Park

Don't panic. The campervan tickets have not gone on sale yet. If you register with ticketmaster you will be notified, or you can just keep checking.

Fife
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Camping at T in the Park

Hi.

Like you I have been checking ticketmaster and have'nt seen anything about camper van tickets. We just gonna camp now but if I hear anything will let you know.

Cheers

Dihamio

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,407 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Camping at T in the Park

I've checked a few times in the last few weeks and there were plenty of campervan tickets for sale. They seem to have gone now. It might be worth checking back occasionally as tickets do come back. They have single day tickets on today. They weren't there last week.

Fife
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Camping at T in the Park

Hi.

Spoke to somebody at work and they told me that all the camper tickets are gone now, but we just gonna camp now.. It will be first time for me but looking forward to it.

Dihamiio

8. Re: Camping at T in the Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Kinross
Recent Conversations