We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T in the Park

Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
T in the Park

I'm having trouble finding a hotel for the festival. The hotels listed on the previous posting I can't seem to locate on-line. Any specifics would be greatly appreciated! I'm coming from Canada and don't know the areas close to the festival well.

Many, many thanks!

Erica

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
8,197 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T in the Park

If you can't find somewhere close by don't worry. There will be frequent dedicated buses running from Glasgow, Edinburgh and several other places to Kinross. You can book in advance with Citylink.co.uk

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T in the Park

Hi

I live in Kirkcaldy which is about 20 min from t in the park and would advise staying either in Kirkcaldy or glenrothes. There are citylink buses (details on t in the park website) running from Kirkcaldy and glenrothes that take you to t in the park the cost from kirkcaldy is about £14 return. for hotels in kirkcaldy i would advise checking trip advisor reviews (there are a few) but the victoria hotel seems to get about the best reviews, it's 5 min walk from the bus station and I can vouch that their food is brilliant. Also we have a lot of b and b's in kirkcaldy that you can look into.

Hope this helps

any questions just ask.

3. Re: T in the Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Kinross
Recent Conversations