We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vauxhall holiday park

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Vauxhall holiday park

Does anyone know if there's a bus from Great Yarmouth train station to Vauxhall holiday park? Thanks.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vauxhall holiday park

I have never seen a bus at Gt. Yarmouth station, but there should be plenty of taxis. It is half a mile to Vauxhall entrance, so it is walkable but along very busy road.

Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
621 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vauxhall holiday park

As Gorby 321 says, there are no buses and taxi is best. I have seen people walking the route and its not too far but its a fairly unpleasant walk alongside a very busy road dragging your luggage along.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vauxhall holiday park

Traveline say 10 minutes but there is a number 8 bus from the Market Gates shopping centre every 5-10 minutes but that's no way near the station, I've been to Great Yarmouth and personally if you have luggage just walk it or get a taxi and the buses are step entrance from what I saw so it won't make your life easier.

Edited: 24 October 2012, 20:59
Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
803 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vauxhall holiday park

In the summer the camp lays on an old fashioned red double decker bus to and from the stations but i havent seen it for a while now. Taxi best option, only about 500 yards, but you'll get stung for about a fiver i guess.

5. Re: Vauxhall holiday park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Great Yarmouth
Recent Conversations