We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap things to do with a three year old?

Which Great Yarmouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, UK
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cheap things to do with a three year old?

Hi

We come to GY for first time next week staying at wild duck holiday park

We are coming with limited spending money and I am not convinced the weather is going to be great. What do you recommend to do with a three year old? Am thinking joyland if weather good but not got any other plans just yet

Thanks

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
788 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap things to do with a three year old?

Find it hard no one managed to reply to your post. Maybe i'll start keeping an eye on here as this one could have easily been answered. Hope you had a good time regardless.

Norfolk broads...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap things to do with a three year old?

Hi.

I am a local in one of the Broadland villages. I have a 5 year old daughter. I would recommend:

Hembsy mega maze - suggest only if good weather. Lots to do, very outdoory rural fun with trampolines, hay bales, zip wire etc. £6 adults and £5 children over 3, family ticket £20 which is 2 adults 2 kids or 1 adult, 3 kids. How about 'the waterside' at Ormesby st Michael/Rollesby? Free play area, you would just need to buy a drink. Great boat trip from there that is reasonably priced. Free walk around a broad? Some lovely pushchair friendly walks - see website or there is a free magazine about routes/activities you can get. hemsby beach - cheap and cheerful, kiss me quick hats type of place but golden sands and a great free indoor play barn called MBs. I would try to go to bewilderwood, google web site. Not cheap but suburb! I personally would branch out from Yarmouth, very busy and not free parking. The broads have some great attractions and are only 20mins up the road. Wroxham - great to hire a boat for an hour and to feed the ducks. Horning? Brilliant steam paddle boat - great trip as you get to see the Broads and have fun dreaming of owning the beautiful houses along the banks. Norwich is one of the nicest cities out. Hidden tourist attraction. Great castle, wonderful resterants and shops. My daughter loves a trip on the Park and ride from Posrwick. Enjoy your holiday!!

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
788 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap things to do with a three year old?

Flibble - notice the date this was originally posted - June. Doesnt seem we have a Great Yarmouth Expert?

4. Re: cheap things to do with a three year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Great Yarmouth