We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest Supermarket

London
Level Contributor
188 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest Supermarket

I am staying at the Haven Lakeland park at the end of the month, just using it as a place to sleep really. I was wondering where the nearest supermarket is so I can stock up on food for the week. I know there is a small one on the park but I dont want to buy anything from there unless i have to as there prices will be over inflated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest Supermarket

Kendal has Iceland, Morrisons and Asda. Barrow-in-Furness hs all of those plus a Tesco!

cumbria,U.K.
Level Contributor
124 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest Supermarket

Very Best Bet is Booths at Ulverston, more like waitrose, nice local food. There is a great butcher in Grange that does cooked meals and everything you could want also a greengrocer with fine food as well and at the other end of Grange an award winning tea room that is also a bakers sells exceptionallly good frozen meals and all sorts of pies and things.

London
Level Contributor
188 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest Supermarket

Thanks for your help. I like the idea of the pies and things so I might take a trip there to see if they have anything yummy.

4. Re: Nearest Supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 09:23
Get answers to your questions about Grange-over-Sands
Recent Conversations