We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking into Fowey from Golant

Which Fowey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hull
Level Contributor
11 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Walking into Fowey from Golant

We are staying at the Ebbren cottage in Golant and got the impression it was relatively easy to walk into Fowey from there. Don't mind driving but like to have the option. We are walkers anyway, so walking would be nice if not too far and on reasonable tracks. Can anyone advise?

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,475 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking into Fowey from Golant

Hi

I've not done that walk, but the Saints Way goes thru Golant and on to Fowey,though it doen't run beside the river. To the best of my knowledge there is no path along the river between the two, only the railway line which goes into Fowey docks.

Here is a link to The Saints Way. cornwalls.co.uk/walking/the_saints_way.htm

Hull
Level Contributor
11 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking into Fowey from Golant

Thanks very much. I have now located the Saints Way on a map and look forward to making use of it to get to Fowey.

3. Re: Walking into Fowey from Golant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Fowey
Recent Conversations