We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

Which Fowey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

The New Inn has just opened an excellent pub restaurant

Good traditional local food !!

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,475 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

Thanks, I will give it a try, and a review.

Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

Thanks for putting the new inn on trip advisor for food.put you can please put your reviews on the strand bistro thanks Jonathan from the strand.

cornwall
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

Great food, not the usual pub grub, presentation excellent, tasty and reasonable price.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

Two friends and myself visited this restaurant on the evening of 15th November.

Restaurant reception was superb. A smart young lady greeted us with a friendly smile and showed us to our reserved table. Following drinks orders we were directed to an extensive menu on a wall mounted blackboard.

Our chosen dishes consisted of 2 whole plaice and vegetables plus 1 scampi and chips. The plaice was cooked to perfection as an entire fish. A real treat.

The only minor observations I would make for my dish are that the French beans would benefit by being cut in half to fork size and the ends cut off, All vegetables were however cooked perfectly.

The scampi and chips dish was very good but we thought it came with peas ? They were not on the plate but my guest was not bothered by their absence.

Overall it’s a good restaurant that’s worth visiting. It just needs a tweak or two to reach perfection.

My recommendations are; smarter (thicker) restaurant standard paper napkins, nip the ends off the French beans and cut them in half.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

welcome to the forum Fred. Unfortunately you have put your review on here, this is not the place for reviews, they belong in the review section, please post your review there.

6. Re: New Inn, Tywardreath - Food !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2016, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Fowey
Recent Conversations