We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Kings Hotel

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
The Kings Hotel

We are going down to this hotel on Sunday,can anyone tell me what the Garry Rhodes restaurant is like?Also my son is disabled and I see now (after I booked it that there isn't a car park!) ,we have been going down here for 32 years but this is the first time in this hotel.We will go to La Mammas on the Sunday night as we have done all the 32 years we have been coming down. Good honest food ,staff a bit hit and miss but cheap as chips !we love it!Advice please!

1. Re: The Kings Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 14:40
Get answers to your questions about Christchurch