We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Clovelly

Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Places to stay in Clovelly

I have been to Clovelly before but not stayed there. I would like to know if any one can recommend, Donkey shoe cottage, Red Loin Inn or New inn as good places to stay and how nice the meals are. I am looking to visit for 2 nights in October. Thank you for any helpful comments x

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
750 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to stay in Clovelly

Level Contributor
507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to stay in Clovelly

Hope this isn't too late to be of help. We enjoyed a lovely one-night stay at the New Inn in July, 2005. While I can't remember our room number, it had a small balcony that offered a view back up the steep main street. The decor of the room was delightful, and it included a nicely appointed ensuite bath. Our stay included dinner and breakfast in the inn's lovely dining room, both of which were delicious. The hotel staff were very nice. The New Inn and Clovelly in general were among the highlights of a nine-day stay in England. I would strongly recommend the New Inn. Have a lovely trip!

3. Re: Places to stay in Clovelly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Bideford