We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go for nice meal

england
Level Contributor
917 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
where to go for nice meal

hi we will be staying at waterside holiday park this weekend coming and are looking for a nice place to eat on the saturday as it will be my aunts birthday she loves eat as you much chinese buffets but also a nice pub meal

budget -- up to £10 per person

many thanks in advance

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,894 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to go for nice meal

For a pub meal, you might enjoy The Spice Ship up in Preston Village.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190817-…

For Chinese, the Sea View on the Esplanade might fit the bill, although possibly over your budget:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190817-…

england
Level Contributor
917 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to go for nice meal

thank you i will look into them both spoke to her today and she says she would quite like a nice sunday meal/dinner so im guessing she means carvery which will be fine but as long as they do vegetarian options and me and my daughter are vegetarians x

Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Level Contributor
234 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to go for nice meal

probably too late for you now, but for future ref and other users, the Sunray at Osmington do a good carvery, but suggest booking first as is usually busy.

We often go to our local, the Old Spa on Dorchester Rd for a carvery, but again can be busy depending on time of year.

4. Re: where to go for nice meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth
Recent Conversations