We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterside holiday park

england
Level Contributor
932 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
waterside holiday park

hi all well i will be staying here this friday until tuesday with my elderly mum aunite and my 17yr old daughter we are all excited but we are non drivers and will be getting the bus in and out of town i was jsut wondering the following

1 how was weymouth town is away

2 any nice pubs restaurants near the campsite

many thanks

Poole, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterside holiday park

Hello,

Weymouth town is very close to the holiday park - around 10-15 minutes away. You can get a bus from right by the holiday park to the centre. Single fare is £1.90 for an adult and £1.30 for a child. Return fare is £2.80 for an adult and £1.80 for a child.

The holiday park itself has some nice a number of places to eat - The Waterside Venue and Waves Bar, Diner and Pizzeria. Nearby the Smuggler's Inn is a well known pub and I have heard lots of good things about it.

Hope this helps. Have a good holiday.

england
Level Contributor
932 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterside holiday park

hi thank you so much for getting back to me i will look into the smugglers inn not sure about restuarant on site they tend to be quite expensive but you never know

thanks againx

Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Level Contributor
237 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waterside holiday park

The Lookout does meals,(& yummy cakes) but is not open in evenings. Also Spyglass just down the hill (you will have to pass both of these to get to town). Spyglass is primarily a carvery pub but does other meals too. Also the Oasis (at bottom of hill by Overcombe corner) is great , and does meals as well as snacks, but I dont think it is open in the evenings at this time of year.Its right on the beach, so on a nice day you can sit and watch kite surfers, etc. Hope this helps.

4. Re: waterside holiday park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth
Recent Conversations