We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

Which Durham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve

Wheres best for a meal and also do you need tickets to get into the bars in Durham or will we just be able to walk in as usual ...dont fancy not been able to get in anywhere

Newcastle upon...
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

I love Fat Buddha on NYE, although you will need to book up well in advance. I think certain places like lloyds will charge you to go in, personally i haven't been out last NYE as i think over xmas/new year durham really dies down :(

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve

I would say book up any restaurant you were planning on going to as most will fill up with it being NYE. Bars wise some may charge you to get in (thinking Lloyds) but don't think any have charged in the past from what I remember. Maybe have a quick check on their websites a couple of weeks before to make sure.

UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve

Fat buddha would be good as you can just go to the bar downstairs, but i personally prefer the food at zen. I'd definately recommend trying to make a booking as they'll be filling up now.

4. Re: New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2012, 10:25
Get answers to your questions about Durham
Recent Conversations