We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beamish Wild High Ropes Course - What's it like?

Which Durham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beamish Wild High Ropes Course - What's it like?

Has anyone been to the Beamish Wild high ropes course? I am thinking of going with my 10 year old son and his friends and would like to get some advice regarding whether it is worthwhile and how difficult the course is? Thanks for your help.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beamish Wild High Ropes Course - What's it like?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you click the link below, it's the Beamish Wild website.

If you click either the Play button (on the opening screen) or the "Ropes" tab there are some video clips showing what the children can do. Also on the website is opening times, prices, etc etc....

www.beamishwild.co.uk/

I have been to Beamish many times over the years, but never to this area. It looks an excellent day out.

Alan

2. Re: Beamish Wild High Ropes Course - What's it like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2013, 09:50
Get answers to your questions about Durham
Recent Conversations