We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

Which Paignton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex, UK
Level Contributor
37 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

Has anyone been to stay at Hoburne Holiday Park in Goodrington (Paignton)?? I am booked to stay there in September (13th) and although I have stayed in the Torbay area before, this will be my first time in a static caravan. The facilites look really good on site and I cant wait! If anyone knows any more about the park - entertainment, facilities etc... please drop me a line!

southampton
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

oh yes without a doubt sammy is definately a hero, so glad you enjoyed your trip to torbay, i didnt doubt for a minute that you wouldnt, we love the place and its surroundings, cant wait to get back down there next summer.

West Sussex, UK
Level Contributor
37 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

Just got back from my 2nd stay at Hoburne Torbay and it was just as good - loved it!! I'm going back in 8 weeks and cant wait!

Ipswich
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

Yes we are going back again for our second visit and are staying for 2 weeks. One of the things I like about this site is that the club house closes at 11pm so there is little late night noise. Hopefully this hasnt changed.

coventry
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

hi ya yes we have just come back from there excellent for kids facilities are great caravan lovely not what i expect i could quiet easily move in, very high standards and entertainment lovely bit pricey on drinks in club but very good. we took our daughters 1 and 9 and friend the 9 year olds loved it deffo going back in oct maybe but if not next year views are great in middle of every where beach not far althoygh we had car hope you have good holidays x

15. Re: Hoburne Torbay Holiday Park, Paignton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 06:35