We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice B&B in Dunbar

Which Dunbar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
792 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a nice B&B in Dunbar

I have been searching for websites for a 4 * B&B in Dunbar without success. Can you help?

Haddington, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
Level Contributor
4,178 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice B&B in Dunbar

'The Rocks' run by Jimmy Findlay & family has a great reputation. The food is also famed in east lothian. They have won most of the local tourist awards for the last few years. You will love the very personal service.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a nice B&B in Dunbar

Hi

I live in Belhaven and my Mum stayed at North Lodge recently which she really enjoyed. Right by the beach in a peaceful location - 15 mins walk to town centre along the cliffs. Type North Lodge Dunbar into Google and you'll find their details.

Uxbridge, MA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a nice B&B in Dunbar

We were 5 adults and booked 3 rooms last July at the Woodside B & B in Dunbar.....Maggie & Tony were great hosts, good rooms and very hospitable...we felt like family, not company from US. It's within walking distance to bus stop and B & B is right on Bellhaven Bay. You can also drive over to the train station, leave the car and take the train into Edinburgh.

4. Re: Looking for a nice B&B in Dunbar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Dunbar