We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glen Vine

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Glen Vine

Is there anybody out there who can advise me if there are any supermarket/food shops in Glen Vine?

My wife and I have rented a cottage in Glen Vine with the idea of using public transport to get to the start and from the end of our days walk as we walk the RAAD NY FOILLAN footpath. If there is no suitable shops in Glen Vine then we would have to stock up in Douglas as we pass through each day. Any help would be appreciated.

Pete.

1. Re: Glen Vine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 February 2015, 18:29
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glen Vine

My wife and I have just returned from walking the Isle of Man coastal path (Raad Ny Foillin) and would recommend this long distance walk to anyone looking for a week long walk. The views from Douglas round to Kirk Michael and Ramsey back to Douglas are simply stunning, the only downside to this walk is the beach walking from Kirk Michael round the Point of Air to Ramsey this is not the best day on this walk.

The path itself is very well maintained and way marked, the people of the Island who we had the good fortune to meet on our walk were so friendly and welcoming and had time to say hello and enquire how we were enjoying the walk.

Thank you Isle of Man for making our visit so memorable, we will spend the long winter days thinking about our visit to your gorgeous island this summer.

Pete and Sheila.

3. Re: Glen Vine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Man