We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling to the isle o man from heysham

liverpool
1 post
Save Topic
travelling to the isle o man from heysham

are passports required?

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

No

The ferry company MAY require ID of some sort but they didn't when I last travelled.

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
3,621 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

Never been asked for id when travelling to the Isle of Man by ferry.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,488 posts
2,112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

I have been going to the Isle of Man on the ferry since the mid 1970s and have never been asked for my passport.

4. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 09:22
Isle of Man
Level Contributor
4 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

No id of any sort is required on ferries to the Isle of Man from anywhere in the UK or Ireland. Photo id is however required on all flights.

Mentioned in this post
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,165 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

I have to say, as an IOM resident, I far prefer to use the liverpool service myself

7. Re: travelling to the isle o man from heysham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2013, 10:24
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Man